Fund analytics for investors and managers
Hedge fund investors constantly seek to analyse funds they invest in or funds to which they are considering allocating capital. Axicorda's Hedge Fund Investor analytics provide an unparalleled perspective on the comparative analysis of funds. Using advanced and proprietary algorithms, our detailed analytics include insight into inferred risks, management style, style drift, and trend. While no amount of analytics can replace thorough due diligence, Axicorda's suite of investor analytics provide a useful complement to the tools and processes employed as part of the initial and on-going management of alternative investments.
Whether analysing a single fund, screening a database of funds or applying portfolio construction scenarios, Axicorda's Investor analytics technology enable investor to analyse funds easily and reliably.
How can Axicorda’s fund analytics be used?
- Searching, screening and filtering fund data based on key criteria
- Comprehensive analysis of key statistics, ratios, measures and scenarios
- Identify and understand peers
- Strategy style and style drift
- Forward simulation and event discovery
- Portfolio contribution and construction